Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

ParthenoSim dead? Oh no...not at all!!! :)

Ok, time to explain what happened in these months...basically i'm facing three annoying things that influence the project. Let's get explain ;)

Point one: project in NOT dead, it is only slowing its shaping, essentially because i'm working on a really vintage PC that led me to difficult test the scenery also on FS2004. Soon i hope to change it with a brand new high-end computer to drastically imp
rove my throughput.

Point two: i'm facing some major personal problem with my professional life. This implies that i'm using my time to do interviews with companies and found a new job. It's crisis time also for me...but i'm not desperate...i'm from south Italy and our people is always smiling and fighting with positive mood for their things :)

Point three: burocracy...yes, this is the cancer that kill new start-up in Italy before they born. As my publisher request a valid VAT ID to do (obviously) invoicing to support the selling, i'm exploring how i can get one having also a permanent contract with another company. Yes, i know it can sound a bit odd, but surely i cannot live and eat only making scenery, not at this time :)

I think that is right to share with simmers these things and I'm confident to give a solution to every point in a shorter time...in the meantime i'm still working on project and soon i will show some goodies for you all. This project is more over the "point of no return" so it cannot dead...:)

I'll keep in touch in a while.

Gianni M

No comments:

Post a Comment